Engaging experiences to catalyse new thinking
on age old leadership topics
Create an Emerging Leaders Program
Choose between half day or a full day and then add the sessions you wish to include and away we go!
- Clarify a personal purpose that truly inspires you through the connection to your strengths and values
- Foster a growth mindset to allow you to excel at any level
- Build self reflection practices to drive your career progress, leadership and awareness
- Develop a incredible career vision that gets you up in the morning!
- Use tools such as a decision matrix to prioritise your career goals
- Understand how to set effective goals to move towards your vision
- Overcome fear, self doubt and the imposter syndrome
- Learn tools to improve your courage through developing your grit
- Hone your inner wisdom and step into your most powerful presence
- What is EQ and why is it important?
- Tools to identify and manage your emotions as data to improve your relationships, decisions and leadership
- Develop empathy and compassion in the workplace
- Put into action the six signature traits of inclusive leaders
- Explore strategies to overcome unconscious bias
- Become a diversity and inclusion champion in the workplace
- Make the most of mentoring for your career development, learn how to find a great mentor and understand what they are looking for in a mentee.
- Learn how to approach networking from an authentic place.
- Build stronger, more authentic connections and relationships with those around you
- Develop your conversational intelligence
- Become an active listener
- Learn how to establish empowered teams from the beginning
- Overcome common team challenges and set your team apart from the rest
- Learn the techniques of high performing teams
- Understand the habits of high performing leaders by evoking flow
- Practice 'deep work' techniques
- Understand the importance of focus and mindfulness in productivity
Alyceum's Key Points of Difference
Are you staff keen to find out about how to serve as a board director for a community organisation?
Individual workshops or internal programs available
- Motivations to become a board director and finding your 'why'
- Overview of the role of a board director
- Why diversity is needed on boards
Talk to us about facilitating the online Board Ignition course as an internal program for your staff.