Engaging experiences to on age old leadership topics
Alicia is an experienced speaker, trainer and leadership facilitator. Choose the most relevant workshop topics below or let Alicia get creative in designing a bespoke Unconvention experience for your staff. Let's start talking more about what exceptional leadership is in the workplace and open up our learners mindset to keep improving - wherever we are at in our career journey.
- Overcome fear, self doubt and the imposter syndrome
- Learn tools to improve your courage through developing your grit
- Hone your inner wisdom and step into your most powerful presence
- What is EQ and why is it important?
- Tools to identify and manage your emotions as data to improve your relationships, decisions and leadership
- Develop empathy and compassion in the workplace
- Build strong relationships with your team
- Make the most of mentoring for your career development, learn how to find a great mentor and understand what they are looking for in a mentee.
- Learn how to approach networking from an authentic place.
- Clarify a personal purpose that truly inspires you through the connection to your strengths and values
- Foster a growth mindset to allow you to excel at any level
- Build self reflection practices to drive your career progress, leadership and awareness
- Unhook from the addictions of modern life
- Learn to focus on deep work
- Find your triggers to tap into your flow (state of being in the zone)
- Learn about the innovation process, tools and methods
- Build a team culture centred around creativity and continuous improvement
- Get action oriented and learn how to make new ideas happen
Maybe a Mastermind?
Utilise Alicia's facilitation skills and host a mastermind group in your workplace to draw out the everyday challenges your leaders are having and get them devising their own strategies, along with Alicia's knowledge and expertise, to own the solution and be willing to experiment with their own leadership style. You can create a mastermind as a once off experience for staff or create an ongoing ritual to check in and support your leaders.
Alyceum's Key Points of Difference
Are you staff keen to find out about how to serve as a board director for a community organisation?
Individual workshops or internal programs available
- Motivations to become a board director and finding your 'why'
- Overview of the role of a board director
- Why diversity is needed on boards
Talk to us about facilitating the online Board Ignition course as an internal program for your staff.