You have a deep desire to live a meaningful life, to make an impact and you want to connect with others who are on the same path. You want to be an inspiring leader for your team or community and looking for practical tools to improve.
And it's time to step up, be courageous and contribute your greatest strengths to the world. You're looking for some accountability to get you moving closer to the leader you know you can be!
Combining the latest research on leadership and sharing the stories of those in the arena, this personal leadership program will unpack the Greater Good Leadership model.
What is included in the Greater Good Leadership curriculum?
The 6 modules include
The World Economic Forum's most recent The Future of Work Report listed leadership and social influence, innovation, learning, creativity, originality and initiative, and emotional intelligence, as the top human skills required by 2022.
"We need leaders who recognize the harm being done to people and planet through the dominant practices that control, ignore, abuse, and oppress the human spirit. We need leaders who put service over self, stand steadfast in crises and failures, and who display unshakable faith that people can be generous, creative, and kind."
How the Greater Good Collective works
Who is this program for?
This program is for you if you truly want...
- GROWTH: Do the inner work to connect to your deepest purpose, strengths, values and pathways forward. Building mastery is the key.
- CONFIDENCE: Live courageously and lead boldly in your life, work and community. Imagine what your boldest self would do and practice listening to your inner mentor.
- CONNECTION: Create an incredible network of fellow participants and guest speakers who will become your collaborators, cheer leaders and friends.
Hear from exceptional Greater Good Leaders sharing their experiences
Hi there, I'm Alicia!
I've spent the last 25 years leading community change projects that shift the status quo. I love unlocking the leadership strengths, visions and learning in purpose-driven individuals to create change for the greater good.
Perhaps you're at a crossroads, or yearning for a some time to really work out the important things in life - who you are and what gifts you have to share with the world, or maybe you're ready to take your leadership to the next level - learning the principles of the greater good leader!
If you are looking for powerful learning experience, a community to laugh, learn and grow as well as the inspiration to keep going when times are tough, then perhaps it's time to join the Greater Good Collective.
Will you join me?
What people say about Alicia as a facilitator?
Alicia Curtis is one of Australia’s most inspiring social and business entrepreneurs as an award winning speaker, leadership facilitator and community change maker.
She has a Masters in Business Leadership and has been recognised widely for her work:
- Western Australian Women's Hall of Fame 2020
- Business News 40under40 List (top 4) 2019
- EY Social Entrepreneur of the Year in the western region 2018
- Westpac 200 Business of Tomorrow List 2017
- Westpac and Australian Financial Review’s 100 Women of Influence List 2014
Alicia co-authored the book Difference Makers: A Leader's Guide to Championing Diversity on Boards with CEO, Dr Nicky Howe as well as spearheading many successful leadership programs that challenge the status quo.
Alicia has served on a range of community boards over the last 15 years including being the founder and inaugural board chair of 100 Women, which has awarded $720,000 in grants supporting women and children.
Alicia is a leader and facilitator who walks the talk!
2021 Key Dates
Orientation Week: 26 - 30 April
Live Workshops Online
Monday, 3 May: Program kick off!
Thursday, 6 May (12pm AWST): Module 1
Friday, 21 May (12pm AWST): Module 2
Thursday, 3 June (12pm AWST): Module 3
Friday, 18 June (12pm AWST): Module 4
Thursday, 1 July (12pm AWST): Module 5
Friday, 16 July (12pm AWST): Module 6
Thursday, 29 July (12pm AWST): Program Celebration
* All sessions are recorded.
- 6 Live workshops online
- 6 Exceptional interviews with highly experienced leaders
- A beautifully designed program journal workbook
- A set of leadership challenges to work your way through
- The opportunity to connect with a peer buddy
- Book club recommendations
- An online community to share ideas, learning and resources
- Access to the learning hub and community for 12 months