You have a deep desire to live a meaningful life, to make an impact and you want to connect with others who are on the same path. You want to be an inspiring leader for your team or community and looking for practical tools to improve.
But you feel alone, you want to make sure you're on the right track, you're looking for some accountability to get you moving closer to the leader you know you can be!
The Greater Good Collective is a 3 month online leadership program to help you clarify your leadership strengths, how to find your voice and use it to commit to your life's work.
Are you ready to explore what it means to be a greater good leader?
Who is this program for?
This program is for you if you truly want to...
- Do the inner work to connect to your deepest purpose, strengths and understand what you have to bring to the world
- Boost your confidence to lead boldly in your life, work and community
- Connect with an incredible network of fellow participants and guest speakers who will become your collaborators, cheer leaders and friends.
What is included in the Greater Good Leadership curriculum?
Our 6 modules include
The World Economic Forum's most recent The Future of Work Report listed leadership and social influence, innovation, learning, creativity, originality and initiative, and emotional intelligence, as the top human skills required by 2022.
"We need leaders who recognize the harm being done to people and planet through the dominant practices that control, ignore, abuse, and oppress the human spirit. We need leaders who put service over self, stand steadfast in crises and failures, and who display unshakable faith that people can be generous, creative, and kind."
How the Greater Good Collective works
Meet the Greater Good Leaders sharing their experiences
Hi there, I'm Alicia!
I've spent the last 25 years leading community change projects that shift the status quo. I love to unlock the leadership strengths, visions and learning in purpose driven individuals to create change for the greater good.
Perhaps you're at a crossroads, or maybe you're yearning for a some time to really work out the important things in life - who you are and what gifts you have to share with the world, or perhaps you're ready to take your leadership to the next level - learning the principles of the greater good leader!
If you are looking for powerful learning experience, a community to laugh, learn and grow with as well as the inspiration to keep going when times are tough, then perhaps it's time to join the first ever cohort of the Greater Good Collective.
Will you join me?
What people say about Alicia as a facilitator?
Private online community opens
Program kick off!
5 March (12pm AWST)
Module 1 online workshop
19 March (12pm AWST)
Module 2 online workshop
2 April (12pm AWST)
Module 3 online workshop
16 April (12pm AWST)
Module 4 online workshop
30 April (12pm AWST)
Module 5 online workshop
14 May (12pm AWST)
Module 5 online workshop
28 May (12pm AWST)
* All sessions are recorded.
Full list of inclusions
Full List of Inclusions:
- 6 live workshops (recorded to watch again)
- Module toolkit with activities, resources and further recommendations
- Fireside chats and panel sessions with incredible leaders
- Course workbook
- Leadership Challenges book
- Private online community
- Invitation to add your profile to the GGC community book
- Access to all the materials, community and updates for 12 months including an invite to participate with future cohorts within that time
1 x $1500
3 monthly payments x $550
BONUS LIST (for those who join now!)
Courage + Confidence Course