You have more courage, influence and potential than you think - it's just about tapping into it. Join me each month to hone your reflection skills and access your inner mentor (rather than listening to your inner critic!).
If you want to stretch and challenge your reflection muscles to improve your life, leadership and career, be inspired with the latest trends and techniques to guide your personal leadership and join together with other leaders and change-makers & realise you're not in this alone....
Then the Alyceum Live gatherings are for you!
This month's theme is
What can you expect with Alyceum Live?
We connect for 75 minutes each month online to reflect, reconnect and re-energise.
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP INSIGHTS
Be inspired and re-energised with the latest leadership trends and techniques to take back to your work or community. Each session will explore three ideas within the leadership theme each month.
POWERFUL SELF REFLECTION
Don't know where to start with journalling and self reflection? You're not alone! Let me guide you with some thoughtful questions and activities each month.
PURPOSEFUL MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
Do you get told to practice mindfulness or meditation? You know, the practice of meditation was always done in groups. So come together with me and others and as we practice together! Use this time to tap into YOUR inner mentor and cultivate your mental strength abilities (it's like the gym for your brain).
Each month, you will receive...
What people are saying about Alyceum Live
This community is for you if...
- You want to make an IMPACT in your career or community.
- You are a LIFE LONG LEARNER
- You love being surrounded by MOTIVATED people
- You are looking for a regular ritual to pause and reflect
Regular reflection has been proven to...
- increase self awareness, knowledge and understanding such as your purpose, values, strengths and goals
- engage your thoughts and feelings in decision making - digging into your own inner wisdom
- improve your problem solving capacity - be able to step away from challenges and gather insights and perspectives