Stand Out With Our Board Resume
What’s your value proposition for a board?
Australia NEEDS young, diverse thinkers serving as leaders on community boards!
Get the advice I give to all young, aspiring board directors as they begin to pursue the goal of serving their community with an NFP board position. Position yourself as an asset to any board with this board resume template.
GET THE FREE TEMPLATE:
THE ALYCEUM BOARD RESUME TEMPLATE
Meet your Course Facilitator
Alicia Curtis is one of Western Australia’s most inspiring social and business entrepreneurs as an award winning speaker, leadership facilitator and community change maker.
Alicia is passionately driven by her purpose to ignite leaders to transform the world for the better - whether than be in the workplace or broader community. As the founder and Head Facilitator behind Alyceum, Alicia works closely with leaders all across Australia looking to ignite their purpose and deliver change.
"I've spent the last 25 years leading community change projects that shift the status quo. I love unlocking the leadership strengths, visions and learning in purpose-driven individuals to create change for the greater good."
Alicia shares her incredible experiences including...
- Creating and facilitating the hugely successful Engaging Young Leaders on Boards program which has helped countless young professionals get onto community boards.
- Co-authoring Difference Makers: A Leader's Guide to Championing Diversity on Boards with CEO, Dr Nicky Howe.
- Co-founding 100 Women and serving as the inaugural Board Chair. 100 Women has fundraised and awarded over $800,000 to causes supporting women and children locally and globally.
Alicia has been nationally recognised...
- Western Australian Women's Hall of Fame 2020
- Business News 40under40 2019 (top 4)
- EY Social Entrepreneur of the Year in the Western region 2018
- Westpac 200 Business of Tomorrow List 2017 Winner
- Westpac and Australian Financial Review’s 100 Women of Influence List across Australia
- West Australian of the Year Awards Finalist 2018
What students are saying
Alicia has always helped young women in starting their careers and inspired others to pursue their goals. Alicia was always inspiring, encouraging, engaging and supportive in her role as a facilitator.Jayashree R Mayekar
Alicia has given such an impressive presentation. It really does give me another view of my next leadership journey. I would be happy to attend her workshop in the future.Tat Tongchant