Alicia Curtis is one of Western Australia’s most inspiring young social and business entrepreneurs, as an award winning speaker and leadership facilitator.
Living the life of a revolutionary has always come naturally for Alicia. At 12 years old, she attended the first International Children’s Conference organised by the United Nations and then co-founding her own Children’s Conference in Perth.
Clearly with a knack for inspiring crowds and empowering people to discover their own potential to be leaders, Alicia established her leadership development company in 2001. Her presentations have received many awards for challenging the stereotypes of who can be leaders and the difference they can make.
Alicia has a Masters in Business Leadership and in 2014 was named in the Westpac and Australian Financial Review’s 100 Women of Influence List across Australia. Alicia continues pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. She is the co-founder and inaugural Chair of a women’s giving circle called 100 Women which inspires everyday people to become powerful philanthropists.
Alicia is passionately driven by her purpose to ignite leaders to transform the world for the better - whether than be in the workplace or broader community.
Lead the Revolution
Revolutionary leadership is about creating a better world for all.
Discover how the greatest change-makers in history made such a remarkable difference in the world. And excitingly, how everyone has the capacity to be a revolutionary! Be inspired both personally and professionally to become an everyday revolutionary, to lead, inspire and mobile people to change and work together for a better future.
You have the power to lead, are you ready to unlock it?
- How to drive purpose-driven leadership in the workplace.
- Understand the three distinctions between traditional leadership models and emerging leadership models.
- How to tap into your own personal purpose to drive motivation and action.
- How you can expand the vision for leadership in your workplace, community and country.
Difference Makers: Leading Diversity
No one gender, generation or geography has the monopoly on great leadership.
Is diversity and inclusion on top of your conference agenda? Diversity is the invitation and permission to think differently. Research shows diversity improves performance.
Alicia shares her powerful examples of how diversity can create exceptional leadership and innovation.
- The personal commitment needed to drive diversity in the workplace.
- Understanding your own assumptions, biases and blindspots in the boardroom and workplace.
- Tap into your emotions and experience what it’s like to be in the minority.
- Strategies to become a champion for diversity.
Igniting Emerging Leaders
Become a leader worth following.
Ignite the hearts and minds of your Generation Y staff now, as they are changing the nature of work. Generation Y are the spark that challenges concepts of purpose, culture, loyalty and leadership in business.
By understanding and fuelling the passions of Generation Y staff, you can lead and engage this generation and join the ranks of organisations listed as ‘Best Places to Work’.
- What sparks loyalty in Generation Y employees and leaders.
- What Generation Y look for in their leaders and what turns them off.
- Igniting the full spectrum of talents that Generation Y bring into the workplace.
- Understanding the elements that engage Generation Y employees and creates the companies listed in the Best Places to Work.
Alicia is an extraordinary leader, communicator and innovator.
- Dr Lucy Morris, CEO Baptistcare Inc WA
As a high achieving and passionate member of Gen Y, Alicia delivered a presentation filled with well researched content, music, fun and audience participation. She helped us to understand what Gen Y are looking for in leaders, and what turns them off; understand the elements that engage Gen Y employees, and what sparks loyalty in Gen Y employees and customers. Alicia engaged us with poignant stories and as a champion of diversity challenged delegates to ignite the full spectrum of talents that Generation Y bring into the workplace. Conference feedback has been really positive, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Alicia for future engagements.
Associate Director, Student Administration, The University of Western Australia
Alicia presented very well and had the audience captivated. Subject matter was very relevant in today’s business society.
-John Davey, The Western Australian Club
Alicia is a vibrant presenter. I would highly recommend Alicia as a presenter. She is full of energy and expertise.
- Emma Oldfield, CompetitiveEDGE Events